- Ted (June 29th)- Get your friends together, go hit Applebee’s for Happy Hour and wander over to the Regal Cinemas for a night of raunchy comedy. Marky Mark and Peter Griffin the Bear should make for a hilarious combination.
- The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3rd)- I’ll be the first to admit, I was part of the group of people that couldn’t fathom rebooting a franchise fresh off it’s last outing in 2007. However, the revived storyline and stellar trailers have made me a believer and put me in line for opening weekend.
- The Dark Knight Rises (July 20th)- The. Must. See. Film. Of. 2012. Nuff Said.
- The Bourne Legacy (August 3rd)- No Matt Damon? No Problem. Jeremy Renner is the new badass action guy on the block. Quick sidenote; this is not a spinoff, this film takes place during The Bourne Ultimatum.
- Skyfall (November 9th)- Bond Is Back. Daniel Craig returns for his third outing as 007, this time with a Top Secret plot that not even the fanboys know about.
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14th)- Are you ready to return to Middle Earth? No? Are you not a nerdy film geek who saw all three Lord of the Rings films at Midnight shows?
- Django Unchained (December 25th)- I’m not a hipster who enjoys Quentin Tarantino’s just because it’s cool; well, maybe with Jackie Brown. But Django looks like the right kind of film to make me forget the disaster that was Grindhouse.