The below opinions are of the author alone and not reflective of Thirdand7’s staff.
- If the NBA folded and just disappeared from existence, I wouldn’t be sad or miss it. I’m sick of seeing these overpaid assholes on my television screen and flooding ESPN. Sorry Neighbor.
- I’m pretty sure I could quote at least 80% of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- If the Mariners don’t sign Prince Fielder, they will not make the playoffs again in my lifetime.
- Top Gun 2 is gaining traction in Hollywood…WHY?!
- I am beyond excited to see The Hunger Games next March; I hope it lives up to the greatest of the book.
- I saw the Lindsay Lohan Playboy spread. Photoshop never looked so good.
- On any given evening you could stop by my house and catch me watching 1 of these shows: Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, SportsCenter, or Millionaire Matchmaker.
- We move to Kent in a week and I’m nowhere prepared to do so.
- I wish I had a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor.
- True Story: I once took out a bee with a kitchen towel snap, in mid-air.
- I grabbed a Stranger today to see the concert section, found it sad to think that I won’t be hitting that scene anytime soon.
- I wish I could get a copy of Doc Brown’s cover of Gnarls Barkley “Crazy”.
- @MilfordAcademy- Follow them!
- In Elementary School I played the cello, sang/acted in a play, and emceed a history presentation. I also wanted to be Michael J. Fox before things got shaky.
- Once we get settled at the new house, I would like to institute poker nights. Anyone interested?
- Sprinkler systems in homes frighten me; while it would be nice in case of fire, could you even imagine how much I would freak out if my DVD collection got drenched?
- At what age does it become sad for a man to masturbate?