Thirdand7: Consumer Therapy. Each week we will spotlight some of the latest CD and DVD; So check out the latest installment below.
- Hot Chelle Rae: Whatever. You’ve heard their semi-smash hit “Tonight” on the radio, these Nashville pop rockers release their debut with some killer hooks and candy coated radio hits. Recommended for fans of: Cobra Starship, Big Time Rush
- Gorillaz: The Singles Collection. I’m not a crazy super fan of the cartoon band, but I do enjoy some of their most popular hits like “DARE” and “19-2000”. Here is a Best Of, which probably means they will be on hiatus for a couple years until more money is needed. Recommended for fans of: Blur, Oasis
- The Smurfs. Neil Patrick Harris took a payday to be in this movie, and I mean the candy bar. I guess it’s probably worth watching if you have children or enjoy a certain herbal remedy to life. Recommended for fans of: Alvin & The Chipmunks, Scooby Doo
- Friends With Benefits. I haven’t seen it, but I can guarantee that it’s better than the other f**k buddy film of the year, No Strings Attached. At least Timberlake is enjoyable and you know he’s a dork who got lucky with looks, vocal abilities, and penis size. Recommended for fans of: Sex and the City, Definately Maybe
- 30 Minutes or Less. This movie looks funny, I’ve moved it to the top of my Blockbuster Queue in hopes of watching immediately. Recommended for fans of: Pineapple Express, Zombieland
Check Back Next Week for Another Installment