The below opinions are of the author alone and not reflective of Thirdand7’s staff.
- Top Chef is by far the best reality competition show on television. Don’t even try and tell me a singing competition should earn that honor.
- I sometimes worry that Pete Carroll is just that hot, popular guy in High School that charms your pants off, then never calls you.
- Whatever happened Jesse Camp?
- Mark Hoppus is a really entertaining Twitter follow, if you’re interested.
- I really wish I had more Twitter followers…@Jonze33!
- Don’t take it personally, but I sometimes get angry at the fact that your child can walk, crawl, hold their head up without any issues. Why can’t my child? Why did my child get a life threatening disease? People often say that God only gives you challenges that you can handle…I can’t handle the outcome of this challenge you son of a bitch.
- Diet Mountain Dew is by far the best diet beverage on the market. Can you chug a Diet Coke without burning your eyes?
- My Top 5 Laminated Celebrity List is: Kate Beckinsale, Katy Perry, Olivia Munn, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Nichols
- I’m doing No-Shave November. Not for a charity or anything, just out of boredom. I still can’t grow a mustache.
- They made an 80″ Flat Screen TV. I want it.
- While I know it’s important to have a steady career, I miss the days of working at Circuit City. Being in charge of the CD/DVD department was truly the most fun I’ve ever had doing a job.
- I miss the following TV Shows, in no particular order: Scrubs, Chapelle’s Show, Heroes, Love Monkey, Ed, Pacific Blue.
- My OTHER Top 5 Laminated Celebrity List is: Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Jason Statham, Jason Segel, Gavin Rossdale
- At what age does it become “silly” to buy the following cereals? Cocoa Krispies, Cap’n Crunch, Lucky Charms, Corn Pops…I don’t think I can start eating Oat Bran anytime soon.
- Dear Wendy’s, Your new fries suck ass. Love, Jonesy
- Damn you George Lucas, yes I will give you another $15 next year to see The Phantom Menace in theaters again, this time in 3D.
- A vehicle that can park itself is a vehicle 2 years away from becoming self-aware.