Thirdand7: Consumer Therapy. Each week we will spotlight some of the latest CD and DVD releases that we either enjoy or are being paid to endorse (I wish). Check out the latest installment below.
- Mayer Hawthorne- How Do You Do. The new face of retro-pop, this guy is on the verge of exploding to the big time. Recommended for fans of: Fitz and the Tantrums, Raphael Saadiq
- James Morrison- Awakening. There might be a theme this Tuesday, as another establised face of retro-pop releases his latest album. Morrison’s voice is mesmerizing. Recommended for fans of: Gavin DeGraw, Coldplay
- Ryan Adams- Ashes & Fire. I don’t like Ryan Adams. A lot of people do though, so I guess I’ll let you know that Mr. Mandy Moore has a new album coming out Tuesday. Recommended for fans of: Wilco, Feist
- Green Lantern. Though hated by critics, Green Lantern still intrigues me enough to sit through the 2 hour time mark. Special effects and Ryan Reynolds, yummy. Recommended for fans of: Thor, Iron Man
- Horrible Bosses. This movie looks hilarious, it has all the right ingredients to be a great R-Rated Raunchy Comedy. Plus you get to hear Jennifer Aniston talk about pleasuring herself…too much? Recommended for fans of: The Change Up, Bridesmaids
- Friday the 13th Collection. I missed this one last week, the collection includes the first 8 films in the Jason Vorhees saga. Perfect for that Halloween movie marathon. Recommended for fans of: Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street
Check Back Next Week for Another Installment