I think that’s how the ad goes. It might as well say that because I’D LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO OWN AN IPHONE! Here’s the deal. I got the first “Droid” because I was under the impression that Verizon would never get the Iphone. You want a review of the Droid Eris?…It’s a giant piece of chihuahua dung. I should know.
Reasons why this is the phone of the devil:
- The processor is so slow that the web browser crashes constantly.
- The phone has the ability to pocket dial everyone in your phone book. (Sorry for the 2 am calls from the bar Grandma)
- Phone calls get dropped when being answered. Not a lack of signal, the processor literally crashes the phone because the damn thing rang.
- Battery lasts for half a day at the most.
- The camera takes 116 minutes to load (approximatively) so you can’t take a quick picture. By the time the camera is ready, the midget riding the scooter with his overweight girlfriend on the back are out of view. Heart breaking really.
- The keyboard is not fat finger friendly. Between my poor spelling and the inability to type, I might as well stop texting all together.
- I could go on but I’m sure both my readers have lost interest by now…