While I’m looking for current TV shows that don’t suck, I have been watching Entourage from the beginning. I love this show and you should too.
- An accurate depiction of what my friends and I would do if one of us made it big.
- It’s on HBO. Therefore, no censorship. Fact: Boobs = Quality TV.
- The Cameos. (Bob Sagat, Phil Mickelson, Snoop, Kayne, Jessica Alba, Tom Brady, James Cameron, etc)
- It doesn’t take itself too serious.
- Exactly 27 minute episodes. Therefore you can still have a life.
- Shows the dirty/ugly side of Hollywood. Ever wonder why or how someone gets cast in a movie?
- Jeremy Pivon is effing amazing.