Now that the Seal Team has dealt with
Obama Osama, I have found some new uses for them. Here are my Top 7.
1. Public Apologies – Dear every public official or celebrity. Stop it. I don’t need Kobe to apologize for using a derogatory slur for gay people. If someone started trashing male middle class white guys, I wouldn’t be leading a march to have the person fined / suspended / fired / whatever.
2. Use Of The Word “Epic” – This is officially effed out. First it was hella, then wicked, then uber…. Time to move on bro.
3. Transformers 2 – Anyone who tells you they liked this movie is lying or needs to be euthanized.
4. “Viral” Videos – All of the nut jobs who have their 15 minutes of fame are getting them for the wrong reasons. “Hey a guy got tased for running naked through Wrigley! He’s a celebrity now!”
5. Mid ’90s Grunge On The Radio – This is mostly a gripe for 107.7. (The Seattle alternative radio station) They play one of the 6 Seattle grunge bands every 10 minutes. I love the grunge era and its how I got into music in the first place. Its 2011 and I’m ready for something new.
6. Cell Phone In The Bathroom Guy – I don’t have to explain this. You know this guy. He should be dealt with swiftly.